Sunday, July 8, 2007

June 2007 with the Fords. Thanks for such a GREAT time.

Roger giving Raya her naptime bottle.
Oops, the bottle worked for both of them.

Grandma Ethel is having fun with Raya.

Karen & Raya watching the boys play Bocci Ball.

Christy & Raya just relaxing.

Lexi and Raya swinging. Look Mom no hands.

Jacob & Aaron found the printer very interesting.

Roger & Raya found some shade.
Jacob at the George Rogers Clark Memorial.

Me and my angels




These are all attempts of me trying to get Jacob to smile for a picture with his mother. None worked as you can see. He allows me 2 pictures a day, and he told me that I had already "exceeded the two picture limit"

Raya & Christy watching the tennis match.
Aaron entertaining Raya some more.

Aaron did a great job keeping Raya entertained.

Raya and her magic carpet ride.

Jacob crawling out of the fort.
Jacob & Aaron working on the fort.

Jacob and Aaron with their finished fort.

Playing outside with Daddy
Sharing kisses with Mommy


Here we go with the corn on the cob again...

Lex & Raya

Dinner Time!!

I think Lexi needs to come home with us to get Raya to sleep every night.

No comments: