Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Raya's Princess Party 8-12-07



Lunchtime!!

Aunt Sandra is the best. The kids had so much fun playing with her in the pool.

Balloons :-)
Where's my cake??
There's my pretty cake (that mommy messed up taking it out of the box)

There's my play cake...yummy
Oh...when will the singing stop???
Ready or not....



Mommy & Daddy are so proud
Elbow deep
Getting some help from Logan

Diving in
This is fun!!!
Ok...I've had all the cake and ice cream I can handle....
The end result of Raya's play cake...
Opening presents with Grammy

Tara & Ella
Opening presents with Daddy...Thanks for my tent Uncle Jay, Aunt Sandra, Anthony, JR, & Timmy
Now with mommy...Thanks for the books Aunt Beverly, Uncle George, Noah & Bailey
Aunt Sandra & Tommy playing in my new tent.
Thanks for the green stuff Ashley

This is my sign that Ken made for me. Thank you so much!!
McKenna, Raya, Ken & Ella. I love my sign. Thank you Ken.
Getting sleepy
Jake let Mommy take one picture of him the whole day...
Whew...It's been a big day...Thank you everyone for coming and making it so special. My gifts were great and having everyone here was so much fun...But, right now I need a nap...

3 comments:

Lee Family said...

Raya is the cutest princess in all the land! Good job destroying the cake you and Casey agree everything tastes better if you wear it first. Happy Birthday!

Lee Family said...

We need new pics of baby Raya! She is just too cute to not have any new pictures to share with us. Does she need to come visit Shayne and Casey, so she can get new pictures? LOL....Love ya

Anonymous said...

I agree, we need new pictures , how else can I copy them , and OH, by the way did my invitation to the party get lost in the mail, I see how you treat us "old" people.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYA